AC supply is shared with other apartments, homes, and businesses on the same utility transformer explaining why many audiophiles find their systems perform better late at night and over weekends.
The Furutech Flow 15 is an inline AC power filter that addresses these common issues caused by AC grunge. The Furutech Flow 15 addresses ground noise, voltage spikes and sags, high frequency power supply noise from other components in your own system, and high-frequency digital noise emanating from processors and digital interconnects, and is a relatively inexpensive solution, when compared to "box" conditioners on the market. It's also easy to move around to different components, or place inline before your power strip to find where it will be most effective for your unique system.
While the Flow 15 addresses common AC problems, it does so without choking the power draw, as verified by Furutech's in-house testing of the Flow 15.
The Flow 15 Inline AC Filter lowers noise on virtually any component on which it�s used, resulting in very natural presentation and excellent resolution down to the lowered noise floor. The Flow 15 improves soundstaging and imaging while creating nuanced high frequencies, an attractive, engaging midrange, tight and controlled bass, with power and dynamics to spare.
The body of the Flow-15 combines two "active" materials: Nano-sized ceramic particles and powdered carbon, and Nylon and fiberglass, to form an extremely effective mechanically and electrically damped body.
Use between power cables and power distributors or power cables and components
Eliminates radiated AC noise.
Fitted with 24k gold-plated (Alpha) nonmagnetic FI-15E G connector.
- The AC-1001G EMI-filtering IEC features 24k gold-plated (Alpha) nonmagnetic copper alloy conductors plus a parallel circuit with an in-line coil and capacitor reduces noise at 100KHz by 8dB, at 500KHz by 14 dB, and at 10MHz by more than 30dB
- Floating Field Damper (Earth/Ground Jumper System) with US Patent No.: 6,669,491
Patent-pending metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
- (Alpha) conductor shield for protection against radiated noise
- RoHS-compliant flexible PVC sheath improves vibration isolation
- High-grade PE Insulation contributes to reduced capacitance
- AC-1001G EMI Filtering IEC Input
- 24k gold-plated (Alpha) nonmagnetic copper alloy conductors
- Outer cover - Chrome-plated steel-plate
- Inner cover - Nylon fiberglass
- Inner Box - Nylon fiberglass
- Inner parts held in place with Piezo Epoxy
- Rating - AC 115V/250V 10A 50/60Hz
> Click here for more details about the Furutech Flow 15 (.pdf) <