The Furutech e-TP66 Audiophile power outlet strip is Furutech’s updated version of the e-TP60, allowing a narrower, more streamlined footprint.
The e-TP66 is crafted with a premium grade aluminum chassis that effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference). Internal wiring for the e-TP66 outket strip is Furutech μ-14, 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG) to maintain low electrical resistance. Furutech FPX (R) or FPX (G) 20A high performance Rhodium (or Gold) plated receptacles are STAR-wired (not daisy chained) to a high performance FI-06(R) or FI-06(G) IEC inlet. The Furutech FPX receptacles base metal features non-magnetic phosphor bronze conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer.
ALL metallic parts used in Furutech products go through the Alpha Process treatment to keep all connectors, conductors, and metal parts in a perfect stress-free, stable and highly conductive state.
The Furutech e-TP66 effortlessly allows the delicacy, refinement and nuance of a performance through, along with micro- and macro-dynamics that will leave you breathlessly engaged.
- Beautifully-crafted special design and high grade aluminum chassis
- Effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- Internal wiring: Furutech μ-14 conductor at 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG)
- Guarantees low electrical resistance
- Pure Transmission FPX (R) or FPX (G) 20A high performance rhodium, or gold-plated receptacles
- Wired to high performance FI-06 (R) or FPX-06 (G) rhodium or gold plated IEC inlet
- Special damping material set under each duplex receptacle
- Non-magnetic rhodium or gold-plated phosphor bronze, conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer
Dimensions: 16-3/8" L x 2-5/8" W x 1.8"
WEIGHT (Net.) 1.85 lbs.
TYPE: 2-Pole + Earth
RATING: 15A 125V AC
A Schuko version of e-TP66 (e-TP66E) is available by special order only.