Designed for discerning audiophiles
We audiophiles have very high expectations for
premium power cables in our rigs. We demand the lowest noise floor possible,
increased resolution, deeper, tighter bass, improved soundstaging,
enhanced imaging, and above all... musicality. These attributes must also accompany rugged construction, reasonable flexibility, and a tight,
secure connection. These are the conditions for how Furutech’s Alpha PC-Triple C conductor
was conceived: specifically for audiophile use and developed to deliver
the purest power transfer imaginable.
What does a Samurai sword have in common with an Audiophile cable?
The Samurai knew a thing or two about precision engineering: few would
argue against the brilliance of the razor-sharp technology of the katana, the Samurai sword?
Key to this craftsmanship was a forging process that involved many successive rounds
of metal folding. Furutech’s Alpha PC-Triple C conductor mirrors that
technique, using an ingenious, proprietary forging process whereby variable high pressures are applied to high purity oxygen-free copper. This process essentially 'folds' the copper conductor tens of thousands of times in this virtual forging process. The copper
crystals' grain boundaries are thus transformed and realigned from a vertical direction
into a longitudinal orientation. The end result allows the electrical signal to flow
in a manner that is sonically more optimal for audiophiles. The copper's
crystals become uniform and consistent both physically
and electrically, which enhances conductivity vs a typical conductor.
The result of this process is a cable that is free of amusical artifacts and impurities,
delivering a more compelling listening experience. As a result,
you can expect to hear a number of important improvements:
• A lowered noise floor, allowing more amphasis on the music flowing through your system.
• Greater resolution and inner detail, letting you hear even more deeply into your most loved recordings.
• Tighter, more controlled low frequencies, with more realistic textural information.
• Cleaner, clearer highs with almost unlimited extension for today’s high-resolution recordings.
• Greater image focus, with a more precise and realistic reproduction of the soundstage, and venue information.
• An increase in both macro and micro dynamics, throughout the entire audible frequency range.
Is it really possible to hear such differences from a power cable?
Absolutely. Experience the difference
for yourself: Replace your existing audiophile power cables with the Furutech FP-TCS21 or FP-TCS31 Triple C bulk power cable and you’ll feel closer to your music
than ever before. Or add them to your home theater system for sharper,
clearer video images and truer colors.