|What is a Furutech NCF Booster?
The Furutech NCF Booster is a device that secures your cables and/or connectors, using multiple materials, and a special construction that helps dampen vibrations, and optimizes performance.
The Furutech NCF Booster Connector and Cable Holder elevates your audio cables off the floor, which minimizes the cable's points of contact with the floor, and may help reduce electromagnetic interference. The NCF Booster also excels at providing damping support for connectors and cables at or near the connection points, as well as enabling optimum alignment between connectors and sockets. The Furutech NCF Booster also helps eliminate static – which can also boost sonic performance of your cables, with a purer and cleaner signal.
NCF: Nano Crystal Formula
Developed by Furutech, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two ‘active’ properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared energy. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional piezoelectric damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula, exclusive to Furutech, is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material.
Furutech NCF Booster features & construction
- Multi-material hybrid construction – a Furutech original design.
- Support unit: audio-grade ABS resin and NCF nylon resin to eliminate static charge.
- Top clamp unit: stainless steel block and audio-grade NCF nylon resin.
- Base unit: audio-grade ABS resin body with slip-proof, shock-absorbing plate with counterweight.
- Overall dimensions: 94 x 99.7 mm approx. Height: base level 80 mm / extended level 140 mm approx.
- Net weight: Base level 580 mm / extended level 630 mm approx.
> Click here for Furutech NCF booster user manual (.pdf)<
> Click here for Furutech NCF booster press release(.pdf)<