The VH Audio Flavor 1 power cable is designed for digital and video components that require a safety ground. To determine if your digital component requires a safety ground, simply unplug your current power cable from the back of your component and see if there are two or three male IEC prongs on the component. If there are 3 prongs, then this is the appropriate cable for you!
Features of this design include:
* Two 12 AWG low strand count bare copper conductors for very low resistance. The safety ground wire is 12 AWG tinned copper.
* Deep Cryogenic treatment of the power conductors and the connectors (using standard WattGate connectors).
* FEP insulation of all conductors, including the ground wire AND outer protective jacket.
* 100% shield coverage. This cable has both a foil AND braided shield, which effectively reduces RFI/EMI. This is important for keeping grunge out of the cable, but even more importantly to keep it localized within the cable and harmlessly drained to ground.
* The entire braided shield is about 12 AWG, providing a low impedance drain to ground.
* Twisted pair geometry with tight lay length (twists per inch) provides excellent RFI/EMI rejection, and also reduces the inductance (raises capacitance).
* VH Audio's Counter-spiraled Ground™ geometry, which helps reduce the sonic effects of having a safety ground.
* The wire termination points are treated with "TPC- The Perfect Connection" contact enhancer before termination.
* Deep Cryogenic treatment of conductors is standard. Cryogenically treated WattGate brass plugs are included in the standard cord price. Connectors available at additional cost include Furutech's FI-11, FI-25, U.K. and Schuko series, as well as WattGate's 330 and 350 series.
Like all VH Audio wire and cables, this product was developed by Chris VenHaus after extensive listening tests over a period of several years, and is ONLY available at VH Audio. As with all VH Audio wire and cable, this wire has been manufactured to VH Audio's specs in the USA, and is only available at VH Audio.
All stock power cables and interconnects are covered by VH Audio's
industry leading product guarantee:
If you aren't delighted with your
purchase within 60 days of purchase, VH Audio will cheerfully refund your
Click here to order online