The VH Audio Hot Box was designed for those who need extra outlets, but don't have the ability or resources to install additional wall outlets or dedicated circuits. If you need mild AC filtration, the filtered version of the Hot Box is outstanding.
Features of this design include:
* Star wiring to each receptacle. (The receptacles aren't "daisy-chained" together).
* A modified Flavor 4 cord connected to the outlet box. Two separate 10 AWG FEP/Bare copper ground wires are spaced from each other as they spiral around the outside of the cable, counter to the twist of the internal conductors.
* The cryoe'd outlets are electrically isolated from the metal box. One of the ground wires is connected to the outlets' grounds (in a star wire fashion), and the other ground is connected to the box. Most manufacturers "float" the metal box or they ground the outlet to the box. Steel has excellent permeability of magnetic fields- so it is a good thing to have steel for box construction.
* All internal wiring is SPACED AWAY from the box itself, in order to keep the interactions of the conductors with metal box to a minimum.
* The Hot Box contains NO field-generating LED's, poor switches, or IEC inlets. Just raw power delivered to your components without adding any grunge...
* Your choice of Furutech receptacles
Like all VH Audio wire and cables, this product was developed by Chris VenHaus after extensive listening tests over a period of several years, and is ONLY available at VH Audio. As with all VH Audio wire and cable, this product has been manufactured to VH Audio's specs in the USA, and is only available at VH Audio.
All stock power cables and interconnects are covered by VH Audio's industry leading product guarantee: If you aren't delighted with your purchase within 60 days of purchase, VH Audio will cheerfully refund your purchase price.
Click here to order online